Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Additionally open 2 hours prior to most ticketed events
- The Box Office will be closed on Friday, November 25 for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will reopen on Saturday, November 26 at 12:30 p.m. in advance of the Sing-A-Long-A Sound of Music event.
How to Order Tickets:
- By Phone
253.591.5894 or 1.800.291.7593
Purchase tickets online here.
- Members log in to purchase here.
- Need help? A Step by Step Guide to Purchasing Tickets Online
- Visit the Box Office:
901 Broadway, Tacoma, WA 98402-4415
Fees and Methods of Payment:
All orders are subject to additional ticket fees, which vary depending on the type of event and the method of purchase. For most events, tickets purchased by phone and in person at the Box Office will be charged between $2.50 and $4.00 per ticket fee. Tickets purchased online will be charged a per ticket fee that varies by ticket price.
The Box Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and personal checks. The Box Office also sells and accepts Broadway Center Gift Certificates for all Broadway Center sponsored events.
Exchanges for tickets may be made between "Broadway Center presents" events only. For example, if you cannot attend "Broadway Center presents Seattle Men's Chorus" and want to exchange your tickets, you may exchange into any other "Broadway Center presents" event of your selection. Exchanges are not compatible between organizations. Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours before your original ticketed event. There is a charge of $2 per ticket exchanged.
Tickets are non-refundable.