Donors energize the community through the Broadway Center. Donors the ones who make it possible to bring world-class artists to the South Sound, educate young audiences, create important community programs, and maintain these remarkable historic facilities. We are dependent on and grateful for generous support from individuals like you to realize our full potential.
Your Membership or donation help to assure that:
- Tacoma’s historic theaters are kept vibrant and preserved for future generations
- Events and artists such as Johnny Mathis, Audra McDonald, Black Violin, The Producers and more continue to perform at the Pantages Theater
- Community and student enrichment with festivals, cultural discussions, and free events
- Serving nearly 50,000 students, teachers, and families annually in the South Sound through groundbreaking Education programs
- The Theater District continues to revitalize and stabilize downtown Tacoma
Tickets sales and other earned revenue account for only a portion of the costs of running and maintaining the Broadway Centers numerous programs. Your generous donation brings the joy of live theater to more than 255,000 people each year.
We cannot do it without you.
Planned gifts are an incredible way to leave a legacy for causes you are passionate, like the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts. There are a range of gift planning opportunities that allow you to make a lasting difference at the Broadway Center while meeting your personal financial and philanthropic goals.
Common options include, naming The Broadway Center For the Performing Arts as a designated beneficiary of assets such as your IRA; 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified retirement plan; life insurance policy; commercial annuity contract; bank account; or brokerage account.
The Broadway Center encourages you to speak with your attorney or other professional advisors before deciding on a course of action. Our staff would be pleased to provide you and your advisors with additional information on estate gifts.
Donations of any amount by check, money order or credit card can be made by mail to:
Broadway Center for the Performing Arts
Attn: Stacey Guadnola, Director of Philanthropic Giving
901 Broadway, Ste. 700
Tacoma, WA 98402
To give by phone or for other information call Becky Johnson, Development Director at 253.591.5891.
The Broadway Center for the Performing Arts is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation and all gifts made to the center are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.