Broadway Center presents
BREW FIVE THREE: Tacoma's Beer & Blues Festival
1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
$10 Designated Driver*
*Designated Driver tickets do not include pint glasses, and are ineligible to drink alcohol.
Full admission tickets include six tasting tokens and a collectible tasting pint glass – guaranteed at the door!
Enjoy 30+ Washington State brewers, grab some grub from local food trucks (open entire event), and listen to tunes at the fourth annual Brew Five Three!
This is a 21+ event and valid Washington State approved photo ID is required for entry, no exceptions. Failure to present valid ID will result in denial of entry without refund.
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - The Paul Green Blues Band
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Rod Cook and Toast
- 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Barleywine Revue
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. - Stacy Jones Band
Paul Green has won the Washington Blues Society annual award for the “Best Blues Harmonica” award so many times that the Blues Society eventually named the award after him. He has also won the award for “Best Vocalist” twice. In 2008 he was voted into the Washington Blues Society Hall Of Fame.
Rod Cook is a well-respected, in demand Seattle area guitarist known for his stylistic versatility and soulful, melodic playing. Rod has worked as a professional musician for over thirty five years.
Barleywine Revue writes and performs contemporary, relevant Bluegrass and Americana music while paying homage to traditional Bluegrass.
Stacy Jones is continually nominated for “Best of the Blues” awards in songwriting, performance, harmonica, guitar and winning vocalist of the year. She has performed at the Chicago Blues Festival, SXSW, juke joints in Mississippi, river boats in California, headlined festivals, and shared stages with Elvin Bishop, Charlie Musselwhite, Lee Oskar, and many other legends.
How to get to Brew Five Three:
- Walking: Brew Five Three is accessible from Fawcett, a bike boulevard, and Broadway, a gradual hill to and from Stadium District.
- Bike:Free bike valet will be available from 1-8 p.m.
- Transit:Brew Five Three is steps away from Pierce Transit's Commerce St. Station, serving most bus routes ($2 fare) and a two minute walk from the Theater District Station serving the free Tacoma Link Light Rail connecting to the Tacoma Dome.
- UBER: If your destination is out of reach from a bike or bus ride you can use the code DOTG15 for a free UBER ride up to $20.
Subscribe TODAY with 3+ shows by calling the Box Office at 253.591.5894