The Broadway Center’s Education Program is one of the largest arts education programs in Washington State, serving more than 37,950+ students, teachers, and parents each year.
In partnership with Bethel, Puyallup and Tacoma School Districts, the programs offer:
- Youth Camps & Classes: Year-round performing arts education
- Outreach: These programs include public workshops with our Presenting Artists
- Education Matinees: Include comprehensive study guides that help teachers connect matinee content to CCSS
- Professional Development: A variety of workshop options for educators of all subjects and grade levels in search of clock-hours or SPU credit
- The LENS Project: Learning Empathy Negotiation and Sense of Self, an arts integrated violence prevention program
- Civil Rights Legacy Tour: Honors the civic principles embodied in the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Beatrice Hermann Young Artist Program: Discovers and showcases the Puget Sound's finest young classical musicians
2016-17 Education Programs Sponsored by:
In partnership with: