The Sponsorship Coordinator is responsible for managing the Corporate Sponsorship program to meet the Broadway Center’s fundraising goals by securing funding from corporations to support programs and operations; develops and maintains productive relationships; research and cultivates new relationships; manages budget and reporting; responsible for strategy development for Corporate Sponsorship. This position is responsible for advancing strategies to generate significant contributions from corporate communities through managing a portfolio of new and existing prospects. The Sponsorship Coordinator is a member of the Broadway Center’s Marketing & Presenting Team.
Broadway Center seeks a motivated, energetic and capable fundraising specialist with a passion for the arts, to lead the Corporate Sponsorships program.
$43,000 - $55,000 annually + Bonuses
Must have five years’ experience in sales and/or corporate relations. Experience managing budget and proven track record to achieve. Bachelors level education preferred, previous customer service and sales experience required.
- Significant demonstrated experience in Corporate Relations, Sales, and Customer Service.
- Must be a motivated, goal oriented achiever.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Superioir written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a small team of specialists.
- Must be PC and Microsoft proficient.
Corporate Sponsorship Relations, Sales, and Engagement
- Manage Corporate Sponsorship portfolios; including research, engagement, solicitation, acknowledgement, deliverables, reporting, and budget associated with sponsorship contracts.
- Cultivate all Corporate Sponsorship relations.
- Monitor and report on budget and business plan for Corporate Sponsorship to achieve annual financial goals.
- Evalute and identify Corporate Sponsorship benefits, opportunities for new and increased gifts.
- Work closely to communicate Sponsorship fulfillfment with Presenting, Finance, Box Office, Marketing, and Front of House teams.
- Support organization to reach new business prospects and work with Board of Trustees to explore new prospects and deepen existing relationships.
- Attend regular team meetings: Staff, Board, Marketing, Events, and Strategy as required.
- Represent the Broadway Center with community groups, professional organizations, and trade associations as required to achieve goals for this position.
- Work flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned